2010 • Liver Chestnut • Hann • 171cm
In the Donnerhall color, Quantensprung excites with its big parts at first sight. In all gaits, this magnificent young stallion moves phenomenally with a lot of dynamism and high flow.
Quando-Quando was HLP winner 1998 and counted under Kristy Oatly-Nist many years to the top of the international dressage horses. For Australia he started in 2006 at the World Equestrian Games in Aachen and 2008 at the Olympic Games in Hong Kong. His father, Quattro, descends from Qredo de Paulstra, who won the Grand Prix of Bordeaux. On the maternal side of the legendary sire Furioso xx. Quattro B was internationally successful in show jumping.
On the dam side of Quantensprung, Donnerhall completes the pedigree that goes back to the outstanding mare line of Friedrich-W. Maack, lucky city. The great-grandmother St.Pr.St. Juwel is the mother of the impressive national winner mare 1990, Pik Bubes Girl. The stallions Don Crusador and Don Bosco, as well as several highly successful jumpers such as PB Lungau v. Country classics with success in S ***** and PB Ramiro’s Son v. Ramiro, successful under Sören von Rönne in S ***.
Quantensprung is a stallion that can improve the gaits.
- In 2018 in the auction in Medingen 5 riding horses (Ø 85.600 Euro) and 14 foals of Quantensprung will be sold at top prices.
- In 2017, Quantensprung with Q7 is a licensed stallion in Westphalia and a premium stallion in Neustadt-Dosse, the price point of the auction.
- In 2016, all seven young colts presented from the first year of Quantum Leap will receive the title. Three of them receive a bonus in Verden and are sold at top prices.
- In 2015, Quantensprung once again qualifies for the Bundeschampionat and becomes the best stallion bronze medal winner at the World Championships for Young Dressage Horses in Verden.
As part of the autumn auction at Klosterhof, seven quantensprung foals will earn an average price of 19,000 euros .
- In 2014, Quantensprung won several times and placed in riding and dressage competitions and qualified for the Bundeschampionat. The first foal year was outstanding. His daughter Que Sera will be sold at the auction in Medingen for 38,000 euros. In total, 9 quantum foals score an average price of 17,000 euros .
- In 2013, Quantensprung completed his 30-day test with a grade of 9.75 for rideability in the foreign rider test, as well as highest scores for the basic gaits and the interior.